terms and conditions
- A $1,000.00 per guest package deposit required at booking with balance of guest package due sixty days prior to guest's arrival.
- Guest deposit will be credited to "next year" trip if cancellation received 90 days prior to guest's arrival, consideration given to special situations.
- We are not responsible for any costs, delays or inconveniences incurred due to weather or airline services.
- Guests bring their own hard liquor, We supply beer and pop at $3.00 U.S. a can.
- Contact us for special Northwest and Air Canada fares from your home to Saskatoon. We will arrange your travel into Saskatoon upon request. United now has a direct flight from Denver to Saskatoon.
- Although there will be exceptions, generally our guests will leave their home airport in the morning & arrive at the lodge that same evening. Most guests will be required to overnite in Saskatoon on their way home.
- Deposit and guest package payment can be made by cheque.
If you would like to drive up to Points North take $400.00 off the price.
If our five day package does not suit your requirements, we will design and price a package that does.
Five day package gives you 4 1/2 days fishing and 9 day package 8 1/2 days.