- PASSPORT - All travel in and out of Canada requires a Passport
- Vital Medications
- Insect Repellant (100% DEETS or Avon Skin So Soft)
- Camera - Batteries, Film, Storage Cards or Digital SLR
- Flash Light
- Good Rain Suit
- Water Proof Socks - Seal Skins
- Water Proof Boots
- Fishing hat or cap
- Warm Clothes (Sweat Shirt or Wind Breaker)
- Personal Water Purification Bottle
- Dress in Layers - It' is cool in the morning and can warm-up in the day.
Commonly Used rod and reels
- Ultra Light Rod and Reel #4 line - (For Grayling on the river)
- Fly Rod and Reel #4 - (For Grayling on the River)
- Fly Rod and Reel #9 - (For Northern Pike)
- Medium Casting Rod 6.5' - 7' - Spinning Reel (#10-#12 spider wire or fire line)
- Medium Heavy Trolling Rod - 7' - 8' Spinning Reel (#15 - 20 spider wire or fire line)
- Tackle Box
- Steel Leaders
Note: We are Catch and Release. All barbs on hooks need to be removed or that can be bent down with a good pair of needle nose pliers.
Tackle for northern pike and trout
- DareDevil's 3 5/8" #2
- Red and White
- Black and White
- Green Frog
- Five o diamonds
- Red Eye Wigglers 3"
- Mepps no.5
- Rat-L-Trap 3 1/8" - 5 1/4"
- Rapalas 3 1/8" - 5 1/4"
- Zora Spook 5 1/4"
- Red and Silver
- Blue and Silver
- Black and Silver
- Large T-60 Flat Fish (Pearl-Yellow and other bright colors)
- 2 oz. Buck Tail Jigs for Jigging
Tackle for grayling
- Rapala 1/32 - 1/16 oz.
- Blue Sliver
- Green and Silver
- Rainbow Trout
- Daredevils and Mepps 1/8 oz. 1/6oz. 1/4 oz.
- Silver Blades and Backs and bright colors
Note: We have most of this tackle for sale at the Hasbala Lake Lodge.